Privacy and Policy
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
I. DATA PROCESSING
With the transfer of data from the User to the Service Provider, in the scope of using the Website, the User agrees to place his/her personal data in the Service Provider's base and to process them for the purposes of Service provision pursuant hereto.
The Controller of Personal Data is ECOWAY TECHNOLOGIES L.L.C, License No.: 1013482 having its registered office on Al Mararr, Plot 625-0, Humaid Sultan Building, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" or "Service Provider").
Contact with the Controller is available at: email@example.com.
II. RESPECT FOR PRIVACY
The Service Provider makes every effort to ensure that personal data are processed with the greatest respect for the privacy of the data provider and with the utmost care for the security of the processed personal data, and in particular ensures to take all legal measures to safeguard the personal data collections.
III. APPLIED MEASURES
The Service Provider represents to apply technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of processed personal data appropriate for the risks and a category of protected data, and in particular to protect data against unauthorized sharing, processing as a violation of law and against their loss, damage or destruction.
IV. PROCESSING SCOPE AND PURPOSE
The Service Provider processes personal data of the User with the purpose of:
1) establishing, changing, executing or terminating the agreed relationship between the Service Provider and the User;
2) fulfilling legal duties of the Controller;
3) marketing and advertising the Services, as well as sending commercial information;
4) using ICT end devices and automatic trigger systems for marketing purposes;
V. DATA PROFILING
Processing personal data includes profiling the Users according to their behavior, interests, payment credibility and purchase preferences. Based on profiling, a specific content is conveyed to the Users, which potentially may interest them.
VI. DATA SHARING
To execute the Agreement, the Controller may disclose collected personal data with the entities including: employees, associates, delivery service, online payment system operators, entities providing operating, legal, accounting and IT services for the Service Provider, as well as entities personally or financially associated with the Service Provider. In such cases the volume of disclosed information is limited to necessary minimum.
VII. WEBSITE TRAFFIC ANALYSES
The Service Provider represents that it is allowed to use tools designed to analyze traffic within the Website such as Google Analytics and other similar. In particular, the Service Provider has the right to collect information on the User's activity and behavior, such as visiting the Website and using the Services. The Service Provider uses the data to research the market and traffic on the Website, as well as to create statistics, in particular, to assess the interest in the posted content, as well as to improve the Website and fulfill obligations in the scope of counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing. The collected data shall be processed in an anonymous manner and used only for statistical purposes or to ensure proper use of the Website.
VIII. SERVICE USE TERMINATION
Upon termination of the Agreement by the User, the Service Provider shall not process personal data of the User except for:
1) representations made by the User hereon;
2) advertising, market research and behavior purposes to improve the quality of the provided services;
3) explanation of circumstances contrary hereto or the right to use the Website or the Services provided within the Website;
4) authorized for processing under the agreement or separate provisions of law.
IX. USER RIGHTS
X. SCOPE OF DATA
The Service Provider processes or may process personal data of the User, appropriately to the data provided by the User, in particular including identification and contact data.
XI. WEBSITE BROWSING
Browsing the Website does not require the User to provide personal data, unless the access to a particular content or services is conditional upon the data provision.
XII. DATA PROCESSING RULES
The Service Provider shall comply with the following rules for the processing of personal data:
1) recording collected personal data only on such storage media that are protected against third party access;
2) reporting collections of personal data or appointing persons who shall perform the required duties as such;
3) performing personal data security surveillance throughout the whole term during which they are possessed to ensure in particular protection against unauthorized access, damage, destruction or loss;
4) sharing personal data to competent authorities under applicable law;
5) preserving the confidentiality of personal data.
The personal data processed by the Service Provider are not shared in a form that allows user identification of any kind, unless the User has given a consent or if the obligation to disclose such information is based on applicable law.
The Service Provider may use the following types of cookies on the Website and Application:
1) temporary, which are removed after leaving the Website or after turning a web browser off;
2) permanent that are stored on the User's end device for unspecified period of time, or until the User manually deletes them;
3) statistical, which track traffic on the Website;
4) functional, allowing personalization of the site in relation to the User;
5) advertising, which allow to provide the User with the content adjusted to his/her personal preferences;
6) obligatory and safety, which regard safety keeping rules within the Website and authentication rules.
Purposes of Using
1) to optimize and increase efficiency and quality of the Services;
2) to configure features available within the Website and Application correctly;
3) to personalize displayed contents and adjust advertisements to visitors of the Website and Application;
4) after logging in, to maintain the User’s sessions on the Website and Application so the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage;
5) to keep safety and reliability of the Website and Application;
6) to collect and use general and publicly available statical data through analytical tools.
To ensure the highest quality, cookies are analyzed to determine which subpages are visited the most, which browsers are used by visitors and whether the Website structure is free of errors.
Cooperation with Entities
Cookies stored on the User's end device may be used by other entities that affect the quality of the provided Services. The User may change own cookie settings at any time by specifying the conditions of storing and granting access to cookies on the User’s device. The User is allowed to change the settings referred hereinabove by using the settings of the web browser or by configuring the Services. These settings may be changed in a way to block automatic cookies activity in a web browser or to inform the User of placing a cookie on the User’s device.
The User is allowed to remove cookies at any time by using the settings available in the used web browser. Restricting or blocking cookies via the web browser used shall not make it impossible for the Users to participate in the Website, however, this may cause difficulties or irregularities in the Website operation for which the Service Provider is not liable. It is recommended to use software that enables cookies operation.